The ZRF Soccer Schools have been set up to provide opportunities for boys and girls aged 3-11 years to have fun, get active, improve their skills and potentially progress onto junior club football and academies. At the ZRF we make it our priority to ensure we liaise with local service providers and community members so that we offer services which are tailored to meet the needs of the community.
We encourage and sustain participation by:
- Delivering sessions in a safe learning environment making use of underused local school facilities
- Providing opportunities for young players to progress into competitive mainstream football by working closely with local Football Associations and Chartered Standard Clubs
- Making each session fun, enjoyable and challenging for the cohort of children
- Working closely with parents to provide on-going child progress
- Providing a culturally sensitive environment to nurture and develop players from minority ethnic communities
- Using suitably qualified professional club and community coaches who understand the professional game
- Delivering at times which better meet the needs of the local and wider community
- Providing access to role models
At the ZRF we are committed to making a difference and embrace the ‘Every Child Matters’ agenda. We have established best practice in recruitment guidelines and our recruitment practices are supported by the CRB Unit. All of our coaches are suitably qualified and hold a football qualification certificate in either and/or FA Level 1, FA Level 2 and UEFA B license.
Wimbledon Soccer School
Tooting Soccer School
Please note that both our Soccer Schools are on a Pay As You Go basis and delivered term-time only. However, we do recommend that you block book your child for each term to secure his/her place.
To book your child onto our Soccer School in Tooting or Merton or for more informatiom please get in contact.